UNRIVALED CLONING SPEED & SUCCESS
SNIP N DIP ROOTING POWDERS
Grow plants fast from cuttings, including fruits and vegetables, with Hormex Rooting Powders. Available in five strengths to ensure the perfect level of accelerated rooting. As a bonus, due to the nature of our powders, they also help prevent root rot.
Since this is a powder and not a gel, you don’t need to worry about affecting your pH levels. Hormex’s famous Snip n’ Dip Rooting Powders are used by some of the world’s top growers. In addition, our products are proven to produce roots faster and more uniform than any other rooting product. Most noteworthy, we offer truly unrivaled cloning success with the perfect strength for each and every plant variety! (Beware of gel-based products. They provide the perfect environment for root rot.)
Please visit our Hormex Plant Guide to find which rooting powder is best for your plants. If your plant variety is not listed, start with our Snip n’ Dip Rooting Powder #3. If you know your plant is hard to root, then try our Snip N’ Dip #8 which helps grow the best tomatoes you’ve ever tasted!
This product is available in residential and agricultural use sizes. Be sure to ask your local nursery, hydroponics shop or distributor about Hormex products. Or click here to buy online.
ROOTING POWDER #8 – NOW AVAILABLE IN PACKETS!
- Available in 5 strengths for the fastest rooting and highest cloning success rate
- Clones plants from cuttings including fruits and vegetables
- Works great with hydroponic, soil and all other growing mediums
- Offers excellent support for air layering and grafting
- Is used by some of the world’s top propagators
- Helps to prevent root rot in cuttings naturally
- Is alcohol, dye and preservative free
- Ensures proper oxygen levels
- Works optimally with Hormex Rooting Cubes
- Only Hormex is Hormogenized™, the exclusive process that assures consistent plant growth
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
As quickly as possible make cuttings, dip in Hormex Rooting Powder, and plant.
1. Moisten cuttings before treatment and then shake off excess moisture.
2. Dip the base of cuttings into Hormex Rooting Powder.
3. Tap cutting to remove excess powder.
4. Plant treated cuttings in rooting media, being careful not to rub off rooting powder when planting.