- Drench newly planted soil area with HORMEX solution containing 1 teaspoon per 5 gallons of water (10 drops per 1 gallon), once per week until established.
Bare Root Planting
- Before placing bare root plants into soil, soak plants for 15 minutes in solution of 2 tablespoons HORMEX per gallon of water. Then follow the “transplanting” directions.
Lawns and Groundcover
- Use 1 oz. per 100sq. ft. applied though hose end sprayer.
- Apply 1 teaspoon HORMEX per gallon of water, every time you water. This helps plants develop a healthy rooting system and lush foliage.
- 1/2 teaspoon HORMEX per quart vase, makes cut flowers last longer.
- Dip the base of cuttings in full strength HORMEX for 1 minute before planting in soil.
- Absolutely Stops Planting Shock
- Promotes Vigorous Growth
- Use as a Pre-Planting Dip for Cloning Plants
- Guaranteed Planting & Cloning Success
- Keeps Cut Flowers Fresh
- Makes Indoor Plants Thrive!
Store in cool, dry place. Keep in original container. Do not reuse container
Call today for professional sizes.